Skin Care For Women
For a successful wax service, there must be at least 1/8-1/4″ hair growth. Acutane use, laser or chemical peels must have been completed 30 or more days prior to any waxing service. If you are using Retin A, Renova or any other aggressive topical agents, we strongly suggest a consultation with one of our Aestheticians before booking a facial waxing appointment. We suggest avoiding the sun, hot baths, saunas, abrasives and deodorant for the first 24 hours after waxing.
Facial Waxing & Tinting
- Ear or Nasal—Starting at $10
- Brow, Lip or Chin—Starting at $20
- Cheek & Sideburns—Starting at $24
- Duo (Brow & Lip Combo)—Starting at $35
- Trio (Brow, Lip & Chin Combo) – Starting at $55
- Brow Tinting—Starting at $22
- Lash Tinting—Starting at $26
- Tinting Duo (Brow & Lash Tint) – Starting at $45
- Tummy—Starting at $25
- Arms—Starting at $36
- Underarms—Starting at $36
- Half Leg—Starting at $54
- Full Leg—Starting at $75
- Bikini – Standard—Starting at $41
- Bikini—Partial Brazilian—Starting at $60
- Bikini—Full Brazilian—Starting at $90
Ask about our Bikini Wax Packages
Facials For Teens and Adults
- Teen 4- Step Facial—(Ages 12-19)–Starting at $65
This facial introduces teens to proper skin care. It includes a deep pore cleansing, steam, exfoliation, a customized mask, and the recommended regime to follow at home to maintain healthy skin. Extractions are done as needed.
- Hydrating Facial—Starting at $95
Those with sensitive or dehydrated skin will greatly benefit from this facial. This facial is the ultimate remedy for severely dehydrated, moisture-starved skin, this intensive treatment leaves you dewy and revitalized.
- Gentlemen’s Spa Facial—Starting at $95
RA for Men’s Facial is a gentle, yet corrective professional treatment, using cosmeceutical correct ingredients. Male clients will love the aroma and tingling sensation while cooling and heating applications enhance the RA for Men experience.
- Pumpkin Refresher Treatment—Starting at $99
Replenish dry skin and experience the valuable benefits of natural pumpkin extracts – one of nature’s most nutritious foods. With superior antioxidants from two of the most important vitamins, Vitamin A and Beta Carotene, you will notice a smoother texture and brighter skin tone – the overall result: healthier, glowing skin!
- Back Facial—Starting at $100
We thoroughly cleanse, exfoliate and extract hard to reach areas. This service is scheduled for 50-55 minutes depending on each client’s needs.
- Radiance Facial—Starting at $100
Do you want a healthy glow? This facial includes a potent antioxidant with enticing cherry aroma. It also has a chocolate antioxidant mask as well as great hydration to give you a radiant glow and a healthy-looking appearance.
- Aging – Hibiscus Treatment—Starting at $100
Fight the signs of aging and brighten skin tone with Rhonda Allison’s Hibiscus Treatment. While the Hibiscus flower is beautiful, it is also potent. A second generation AHA, the flower acids obtained from hibiscus chalices are even more moisturizing than lactic acid. A great rejuvenator for all skin types, this spa treatment will stimulate collagen activity, balance excess oil and provide valuable antioxidant support for radiant skin and lasting results.
- Oxygen Treatment Facial—Starting at $115
The Oxygen Treatment Facial is designed to Exfoliate, Cleanse, Hydrate and Oxygenate the skin. Once the skin has been properly prepared using the previous steps of exfoliation, cleansing and hydration, pure oxygen along with concentrated forms of Vitamins A, C and E (known free radical scavengers), plus 87 other vitamins and minerals is applied. A cool, soothing therapeutic blast of oxygen and nutrients is propelled deep into the dermal (lower) layer of the skin where it adheres to the red blood cells and the collagen and elastin fibers. This treatment makes a great compliment to Microdermabrasion and peels.
Ask about our Microdermabrasion packages.
- For Acne—Starting at $100
- For Aging—Starting at $100
- Add On—Hands—Starting at $20
- Add On—Décolletage—Starting at $25
The DERMAGLOW particle skin exfoliation treatment is ideal for both men and women seeking to turn back the effects of time desiring healthy, younger-looking skin. Microdermabrasion delivers a controlled stream of micro-crystals over the skin through a special hand piece.
Add On Services available with any Facial
- Rhonda Allison Lip Treatment—Starting at $15
This service cleanses and exfoliates both the lips and surrounding area to help reduce dryness and fine lines. We recommend following this treatment with our Vitamin E stick for daily home use.
- Rhonda Allison Mini Hand Peel – Starting at $15
This is an upgrade or add on to buff away dead skin cells and soften the skin using Rhonda Allison cleansing and peel products. You can feel the difference immediately.
Rhonda Allison Peels
Our peels and post peels and done within a 7-10 day time frame. You must first book a Facial and Skin Consultation.
- Rhonda Allison Aging Skin Peels—Starting at $150
- Rhonda Allison Hyperpigmentation Peels—Starting at $125
- Post Peels – Starting at $95
Peels require the purchase of Rhonda Allison products.