Wanted...People with Passion, ...People with Heart
Have YOU been looking for a professional career opportunity to grow your career, expand your knowledge and increase your income?
- You’ll be an outgoing, dynamic, positive team player who is passionate about customers, passionate about success and passionate about developing a long-term partnership with a luxurious Salon and Spa.
- You’ll have exceptional communication, networking & people skills and the confidence to create a lasting business partnership.
- You’ll have strong relationship building skills and a demonstrated ability to create lasting client engagement.
- You’ll only accept the best performance from yourself and you’ll be ready to take on the challenge to create unlimited success in both your life and your career.
- You’ll always think and act win-win, you’ll have a can-do attitude and you’ll love being part of a culture that is entrepreneurial and creative.
- You’ll be inspired, enthusiastic, motivated and above all—ready to learn, grow, have FUN, and push yourself to achieve more than you ever thought possible.
If you’re the career oriented professional we’re looking for, you’ll be driven, self-motivated, successful and passionate about growing your business.
If this ad describes YOU and you are excited about this career opportunity, then call our office at 972-542-2300 and ask for Cindy.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions
Professional Massage Therapist
We are currently interviewing energetic and enthusiastic Massage Therapists to join the team at That Elegant Touch in McKinney. This is an amazing opportunity for those specialists that want to join the leader in Collin County.
Do you absolutely love doing what you do? Are you passionate about making your clients feel their absolute best? If so, come and work for a place that is in business for the same reasons you are.
That Elegant Touch is an established 15 year old business and is looking for an additional massage therapist to work around 30 hours per week. You must understand and enjoy serving others and providing a memorable client experience! Must be exceptional at deep tissue massage and working with discerning clientele.
Our ideal candidate will have:
Current license/certification in Texas
Excellent communication skills: engaging, personable and team player
Embraces an entrepreneurial spirit to drive great personal results
Required experience: Spa or Chiropractic Office : 2 years
Professional Hair Stylist/Colorist
We are an upscale salon and day spa located in McKinney, TX and are looking to add new team members. We were just recently voted BEST IN MCKINNEY SALON and received the Neighborhood Choice Award.
We offer competitive pay, discounts on services and products and quarterly in-house training and education.
We are looking for dependable, fun, outgoing, professional in attitude and image with mad skills. We offer hair services for women, men and kids. We specialize in color, ombre', balayage and highlights as well as formal updo's for proms and weddings. You must have at least 1 year floor experience & be able to work evenings and Saturdays.
Required experience: Color, Highlights, Updo's and Cutting techniques: 1 year
WANTED Front Desk Associate/Reception
PLEASE READ JOB REQUIREMENTS - WE WILL NOT INTERVIEW ANYONE WITHOUT A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS SALON/SPA OR DR OFFICE FRONT DESK EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a permanent part time Receptionist for our growing upscale salon and day spa in McKinney, TX. We have been in business for 15 years are looking for someone who wants part time now but would like to grow into a full time position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide excellent service to all guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting guests upon arrival, selling retail and offering additional services.
• Assist in maintaining professional front desk and greeting area.
• Assist in administrative tasks including filing, data entry of client records, assisting with surveys and promotional mail outs.
• Assist in maintaining cleanliness of spa retreat, bridal suite, common areas and retail area.
The MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS of the Front Desk Associate/Receptionist:
• Available nights until 9pm (1-3 times a week) and Saturdays.
• MINIMUM of 2 years Salon, Spa or related field experience.
• Able to effectively communicate with guests about services, memberships, specials and new services and products.
• Able to effectively communicate with guests about retreat policies, gift certificate instructions and cancellation policy.
• Able to work with others in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Substantial discount on services and retail products.
Employment growth opportunities.
WE ARE CURRENTLY INTERVIEWING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
- Massage Therapist - Part Time
- Hair Stylist - Part Time